Friday, September 7, 2012

Labor Day Weekend...and photos

David had off school and work on Labor Day
(Not unusual, I know...)
So we had a fun-filled weekend.
We went climbing with Heather and Corey on Saturday...and we took my sister for her first outdoor 
climbing experience.  She was pretty freaking awesome if I do say so myself.






And I think that Carter is just the cutest baby ever.  So there are about a bajillion pictures of him.


He'll be climbing asap. :)



On Monday we went hiking with my family.
Family being my sister, my cousins, and my aunt and uncle.

Baylee, Kendra, Harrison

Lisa...enough said.

Ben. He's cool.

I think this was a beautiful hike.  And I love the changing color of the leaves in the mountains!

The crew...minus David who took the picture.

Disregard the fact that this is an awkward picture.  We were both sweaty...


I've been working on attempting to take better pictures.
Seeing as I now have a good quality camera to take them with.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment